Welcome 2013...I haven’t written a post in a while and wanted to write about my progress. I have been feeling very well lately. December 2012 has been the best month that I have felt really good so far during my treatment.
Some of my Progress:
- I have started yoga again at home. (1 hr, 2x a week)
- Walking back and forth from my home to the train station (2 miles) everyday.(I sometimes only walk home from the train station, because now the weather is too cold)
- Use my treadmill more often.
- Cleaning and cooking more around the house.
- Staying up till after 10pm.
- Not talking about lyme as much as I used to.
- Stepping into grass/wooded areas now.
- No longer AFRAID.
My treatment plan has changed and I started it the beginning of December and so far so good.
New Year= a New Beginning.
Some of my resolutions which I hope I keep are:
- Attending a Yoga Class (2x per week)
- Volunteering atleast once per week
- Studying for GRE for Graduate Admission in March
- Exercising more often.
Overall, I hope this New Year brings health and happiness to my inner me.
Happy New Year,